English language coaching for important meetings, crucial negotiations, compelling presentations or persuasive job interviews.
English language coaching for business
This is how we work:
We meet and assess your needs and your level, set goals and timing and decide on a course of action.
During our sessions we employ real life material – videos and audio snippets from TV channels or YouTube, newspapers or magazine articles, blogs entries, utilise role play, prepare presentations, and work on your own job-related material.
Each session you receive a feedback sheet that charts your progress, indicates areas for improvement and provides you with tasks and advice on how to further progress. And, in specific cases, we will provide you a recording of the session for you to review and revise.
We are available for ‘shadowing sessions’: if you want feedback and to discuss your language performance at work, we can observe you during presentations, conference calls etc etc.
Also, you can contact us online (email, Skype etc) to get real time clarification and language support.
Support for a business trip to the UK to present a new product to a partner company
How much it cost
- Need assessment: free
- 8 x 1h30
- 1hr shadowing plus feedback
- Periodic online support
- Discount applied as the client booked 10 sessions.
- Total: €650
Please note that our programmes are bespoke, prices vary if the sessions are delivered online or in person and the price above applies to this specific case and is given for example only. Discounts apply for bookings of 10 or more sessions.
What the client needed
As somebody used to working in a monolingual non-English environment the client felt they lacked the necessary fluency and ease when presenting the company product and addressing the questions such presentation could generate.
What we achieved
- Need assessment meeting (via Skype): the client explained context, needs, objectives and the time they estimated to dedicate to reach their objectives.
- We created a personalized program which the client validated. We agreed on 10 1h30 coaching sessions, focusing on socializing, presentation skills and cross-cultural issues.
- At the end of each session the client received a feedback sheet detailing their progress, weak points, advice on how to improve and tasks for the next sessions.
- After 8 sessions the client requested a ‘shadowing session’, i.e. we were with them during a product presentation at the client’s own offices and recorded the session which we analysed together in order to verify their progress and, if needed, improve their performance.
- Two further sessions to consolidate.
- The client could and did contact us during their business trip whenever they needed clarifications and help.
- We held a final feedback session after the client returned from their business trip.